Why Teos Marina?
We’ve compiled the reasons why sailboat and motoryacht owners choose to stay in TEOS Marina just for you.
- Teos Marina is just 2 hours away from a great number of coves where you can visit daily or stay for a night and many beaches and thermal springs are just at your foot.
- The coves around Teos Marina are never too crowded and they are immaculate all the time.
- With help of the northertly prevailing winds, the sea is always calm and the wind is stable all the time.
- Besides its friendly people, natural products and local tastes, its untouched nature and historic fabric of Sığacık is also one of its kind.
- Teos Marina is logistically advantageous as it’s only 40 km away from İzmir city centre and 50 km away from İzmir Adnan Menderes International Airport.
- Teos Marina is a natural harbour and it’s sheltered and safe as a consequence.
- Sığacık is never crowded and expensive like other touristic areas.
- Teos Marina serves in accord with TYHA (The Yacht Harbour Association) 5 Golden Anchor’s international quality standards.
- Teos Marina has clean and unpolluted waters certified by FEE (The Foundation for Environmental Education) with a Blue Flag.
- Built with “Build, Operate, Transfer” incentive of Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, TEOS Marina is one of the marinas awarded with 5 Golden Anchors by Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey.
- Thanks to its logistic advantages, Teos Marina is located just next to historical Sığacık Castle and Teos Ancient City. Apart from these, it has a unique location which is just an hour away from many touristic attraction centers such as Çeşme, Kuşadası, Ephesus and The House of the Virgin Mary.
- Teos Marina provides general services such as water, electricity, sanitary units (Toilet, Shower, Dish Washing), sanitary units for the disabled, laundry unit, free satellite TV broadcast, internet (Wifi), storage rentals, garages, shuttle service in marina, car park for 207, 2 heliports for 7/24.
- Teos Marina is in Sığacık, Seferihisar which was chosen as Turkey’s first “Cittaslow” (city of quiet and slow life) and in which planned and orderly urbanisation took place so that it could protect its identity.
- During summer season, transportation by ferry from Teos Marina to Sisam/Samos Island takes only 2 hours.
- With an environment-friendly attitude, Teos Marina uses sensor-fitted equipments enabling electricity and water saving, waste bins to seperate organic and inorganic wastes and eco-friendly products,
- With its facilities such as a playground, Teos Marina is a child-friendly marina which is also in cooperation with Teos Yacht and Sail Club in organizing sail training programs for kids to endear them sea and maritime,
- Teos Marina Bazaar has become a centre of attraction, as you may enjoy branded food & beverage, entertainment and shopping facilities alongside the concerts and events taking place at the Festival Arena.
- As a destination, TEOS Marina is an attraction point for thousands of visitors coming from nearby cities.
Attractive Campaigns to Suit Every Need
- An opportunity to stay for 3 days and pay only for 2, for the voyager yachters exploring the area,
- Our guests who have an annual berthing contract with the marina can benefit from a free 30 day marina berthing in case their boats are larger than 100 m²; a free 90 day marina berthing in case their boats are larger than 150 m².
- Between October 1 and April 30, Teos Marina gives an opportunity for those who have a minimum of 90-day berthing or landparking contract to have 40% discount for their boats wintering both on land and/or on sea.
- 5% early payment discount or instalment payment in six equal instalments options for the use of our guests who have an annual contract with the marina.
- Teos Marina has a Loyalty Program for its annual guests with a discount rate set 2% for each year spent together.
- Teos Marina provides tailor-made services in high quality at affordable prices.